Friday, September 26, 2008

i have four~!

she is syoq~! remember her? almost 2 years we are 2getha. i think almost of my friends know her. famous ek?? die baik la actually. she love me i think to me thats why she become so rude to me. but thats i not the reason dat she can do nything dat she wants? right? but now i know that she happy. i happy for dats. :) kan awak? hope syoq n riry happy always~!

she is d'. my bestie now. i hate her before because she lied to me same goes to her but i think she started it first. know wut last year puasa, i nak bunuh die. because she force me. no need to tell wut it is. ;P but now we are good friends. but why la she always love da person dat always make her cry. cian u~! but hope ur next girl will happy forever..

this is zack aka hamster. she love to bite me. arghhh sakit taw. ok she is crazy beb. she want to kill me when i'm telling the truth story bout her new gf. hahahaha.. but now she become ladies. does she cant? hehehe.. but she so cute la. die bdk tecik lagi la. she also happy with her new lyfe already. aite?? hope zack happy with ida. :)

hurm meet my achen aka mr.se7en. i love achen. she my greatest. she is the only one dat really understand me and accepted me the way i are. n when i'm with her i can d=feel the love dat she gave to me. actually i know her from my ex also. she wants to help me then we fall in love. :) diz 8 october her besday n our 1 year annivesary. so sweet~! ignore wut people 'dengki' with us. just want them to know. no matter wut. we 100% in love~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy for you sis !

rintik2 said...

wahh.. tq~!

Ezzeline said...

kenangan terindah!