Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Am Someone

I am someone
I walked past a dead faceeven though the person was alive
I saw my eyes in the mirrorand cried at the sight
I looked at a person
I didn't know
and I met a friendI got heads to turn
when I walked pastI learned a lot about myself
when I lost a new friend
I cried every tear in my bodywhen
I thought about love
I got hit badthen got back in the ring
I climbed a mountain of rocksand saw an eagle fly over- head
I heard terrible things about myselfwhen no one thought
I was listeningI realized I was strongwhen I didn¹t cry when it hurt
I found out who I waswhen I was with someone else
I thought I was lost forever
when a friend found me
I held a life in my handand it was my ownI was a pawn in someone else's game
so I surrendered to a brook
I walked the fine line between survivingand not wanting to survive
I still am
I am someone

1 comment:

Ezzeline said...

wahhhhhhhh..sdey nmpk...