Saturday, September 12, 2009

everything happen for reason ~


Sometimes people come into my life and i know right away that they were meant to be there, they serve some sort of purpose, teach me a lesson or help figure out who i am or who i want to become. hmm..

and never know who these people may be; my roommate, my neighbor, professor, long lost friend, lover or even a complete stranger who, when i lock eyes with them, i know that very moment that they will affect my life in some profound way. And sometimes things happen to me and at the time they seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection i will realize that without overcoming those obstacles i would never have realized my potential, strength, will power of heart.
Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul.

Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smooth paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.


The people that i meet who affect my life and successes and downfalls my experience, they are the ones who create who i am. ( thnks anyway ) . Even the bad experience can be learned from... example to all my ex lover .. Those lessons are the hardest and probably the most important ones.

If someone hurts me, betrays me, or breaks my heart...i will forgive them, for they have helped me learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom i'm my your heart.

If someone loves me, i will love them back unconditionally, not only because they love me, but because they are teaching me to love and opening my heart and eyes to things i would have never seen or felt without them.

I will make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that i possibly can, for i may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people i have never talked to before, and actually listen,would let myself fall in love, break free and set my sights high. i can make of my life anything that i wish. Create my own life and then go out and live it.


So,I wish you all the best in your endeavors as well as struggles in life. Have a fighting spirit and never hesitate to get back in the struggle!

No comments: